Drexel Online. A Better U.

Drexel University Previously Accepted, Confirmed or Enrolled Students

Previously enrolled students returning at the same level

  • Graduate applicants: Complete the Graduate Re-Admission Form and return it to the Office of Graduate Studies. College of Engineering students who have completed some graduate coursework, but have not been formally accepted and confirmed by a graduate program must submit a new application.
  • Undergraduate applicants: Complete the Undergraduate Re-Admission Form and submit it to the academic advisor for the program in which you wish to enroll.

Previously accepted or confirmed students

If the acceptance/confirmation was more than one year ago, please submit a new application.

If the acceptance/confirmation was less than one year ago:

  • Undergraduate Applicants: Please contact Applicant Services at 877-215-0009 or customerservice@drexel.com to request an Application Rollover Request Form. Once you've submitted the form your application will be reviewed by Admissions.
  • Graduate Applicants: Please contact Graduate Admissions at enroll@drexel.edu with your request to defer.
Print | Email To A Friend | Share Share