Providing the best education and care for those with ASD
Drexel offers degree and certificate programs for educators and clinicians who work with individuals with autism spectrum disorders, including nurses, therapists, teachers, special education instructors and administrators.
Drexel University Online is dedicated to developing skilled professionals to adeptly teach, care for, and nurture individuals with autism spectrum disorders through our online master’s degree and graduate certificate programs.
Catered to our students’ careers and professional development, Drexel’s online programs feature renowned on-campus faculty and are top-ranked by U.S.News & World Report. Graduates of the program can pursue a wide career trajectory, including Applied Behavior Analysis, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Nursing, or Special Education.
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis
- MS in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Graduate Certificate in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Graduate Certificate in Special Education Leadership
- MS in Special Education
- Special Education Certification Program
- Certificate in Integrated Nursing Care of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- MS in Educational Administration – Special Education Leadership Concentration
- Certificate in Technologies for Special Education
- Professional Development Certificate: Collaborative Special Education Law and Process