Providing the best education and care for those with ASD
Drexel offers degree and certificate programs for educators and clinicians who work with individuals with autism spectrum disorders, including nurses, therapists, teachers, special education instructors and administrators.
Drexel University Online is dedicated to developing skilled professionals to adeptly teach, care for, and nurture individuals with autism spectrum disorders through our online master’s degree and graduate certificate programs.
Catered to our students’ careers and professional development, Drexel’s online programs feature renowned on-campus faculty and are top-ranked by U.S.News & World Report. Graduates of the program can pursue a wide career trajectory, including Applied Behavior Analysis, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Nursing, or Special Education.
Featured Autism Programs:
- Graduate Certificate in Autism Spectrum Disorders*
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis**
- MS in Applied Behavior Analysis**
- Certificate in Integrated Nursing Care of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Reading Specialist Certification
Featured Special Education Programs:
- MS in Special Education
- MS in Educational Administration – Special Education Leadership Concentration
- Graduate Certificate in Special Education Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Multisensory Reading Instruction Level I
- Special Education Certification Program
*This program is now eligible for financial aid.
**The Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc.® has approved Drexel’s Applied Behavior Analysis course sequence as meeting the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Examination® (applicants will have to meet additional requirements to qualify).